Corporate Wellness Solutions
In Ireland, 11 million working days are lost to absenteeism; costing companies 15 billion euro in revenue according to IBEC. Many of these days of absence are caused by stress and its impact on health. By focusing on corporate well being elements, employee engagement can be improved leading to many benefits including:
- Reduced absenteeism,
- Improved service provision,
- Improved productivity & morale,
- Improvement in work efficiency
- All in all a happier workforce!
Bring Jen in to develop the right programme for your team, bring in the fun element and enjoyment, the feel good factor to the workplace. Take a little time out for Jen to give you the tips and tricks of healthy eating. Get the most out of your food to help you perform at your best in work, home or sports.
Jen works closely with Kathryn Thomas on her Pure Results Boot camp where she offers talks/ workshops/demonstrations and one to one consultation to residential clients; she has also given corporate talks with Kathyrn at various companies. Jen herself has built up her own clientele with local business and companies giving talks to VMWare, Siemens, PM Group, Wright and many more.
Jen also works with her husband who is strength and conditioning coach and Motivational speaker. So exercise programs and talks can all be incorporated to the programme depending on the company.
Would you like to help your staff perform at their peak?
- Increase their energy and levels of concentration?
- Boost their immunity, reduce illness and absenteeism?
- Manage stress more effectively?
- Improve their digestion?
- Maintain a healthy weight?
I have the expertise and the tools to help you do this.
What’s on offer?
- Talks on various topics of nutrition
- Food Demonstrations
- One to one consultations with employees
- Programmes – Weight Loss, Fitness, Improving health through Nutrition and Exercise.
- Nutrition for peak performance
- Nutrition for Busy Lives – Healthy Convenience
- Balancing blood sugars
- Sports Nutrition
- Gut Health
- Improving Mood through Food
- Boosting the Immune System
Food Demonstrations – Lunch and Learn
Lunch and Learn: Jen finds food demonstration’s is where it is at for a lot of employees. She has worked closely developing menus with on – site Pure Results Chefs for the last 3 years so has plenty of tasty ideas to show you.Staff love to see and taste the foods.
Empowering your-self with the knowledge and enabling your-self with foods.
- Watch how jen brings together easy and tasty lunches
- Healthy snacks – protein balls, healthy energy bars ,flapjacks
- Healthy Treats
- Juicing – organise a one day juice day
- Sugar Workshop find out where the hidden sugars are
For more information or for a consult please contact N4L for some practical help.
One to one consultations with employees
The options here are:
- A Mini 20 minute consultation on nutrition and/ or exercise
- A 45 minute more detailed nutrition programme and/ exercise
Jen & Niall O’ Callaghan provides personal consultations with clients to explore their current Nutritional & Exercise Habits. Recommendations are given during consultations to improve daily habits in Nutrition & Exercise. Body Measurements can also be taken such as Weight, Body Fat %, BMI, Waist Measurements. Pre-questionnaires will be required to be completed this will determine what consultation suits you best. Food and Exercise diary’s filled out and analysed.
Follow up consultations help to keep staff accountable to the goals they want to achieve.
Tailor the programme to suit your employees whether it is for weight loss, training for an event or just healthy eating for the family. Niall and Jen have successfully run these programmes in other companies.
6 WEEK PROGRAMMES
Weight Loss Programme
- Two Food Demonstration’s
- Nutrition Talks – run out over the 6-8 weeks. Topics listed above or changes to suit group. For weight loss emotional eating topics, weekly weigh ins can be arranged.
- Whole Body Composition measurements from the Tanita Body Composition Analyser
- 1 to 1 consultations with the options of weekly weigh ins or follow-up meetings.
- 6 week run exercise classes
- Weekly Newsletters
Sports Training Programme
- Two Food Demonstration’s on foods around training.
- Nutrition Talks – run out over the 6 weeks. Topics to include both on exercise, nutrition and recovery.
- One to one consultations with the options of follow-up meetings.
- 6-8 week run exercise classes
- Weekly Newsletter
Food intolerance is a reaction to food you’ve eaten. It’s rarely serious, but it can make you feel unwell. The most common symptoms of food intolerance include bloating, diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain, skin irritation and tiredness. With food intolerance the symptoms may be caused by difficulties digesting certain substances in food.
Find out what foods are challenging your body.
Lorisian food intolerance tests use a very simple finger prick blood collection wand system so is really ease to use. The blood prick sample can be taken at your workplace.
The sample is then posted back to the Lorisian Laboratory, tested and analysed for IgG antibody reactions to a maximum of 150 food and drink ingredients. Your results are back in approx. 10 working days.
Lorisian Foods 100 – €250
Lorisian Foods 150 – €350
Group Reductions available.
First beat Lifestyle Analysis Tool
This is the technology that we have become involved with through Firstbeat of Finland. We are very excited about this technology, and by using it have improved our own performance at work and throughout our lives. It a continuous monitoring system which provides powerful information on how we are performing in our daily lives. The report which follows the assessment indicates levels of stress and recovery throughout the monitoring period, through work, exercise and sleep. Analysing this information and making specific tailored adjustment allows peak performance at the correct times, allowing executives to excel, while promoting a more balanced and healthy lifestyle. This analysis is being carried out by many top executives in the UK and now this analysis is available in Ireland through Everyday NFW. For more information on corporate availability, please contact Niall O’ Callaghan on 087-2211622 or Jennifer O’ Callaghan on 087-7605242.
More details are available on our website here http://www.everydaynfw.com/firstbeat-lifestyle-analysis/