Initial consult which lasts 1 hour: 90 euro. Follow-up support provided.
Follow up consult 40 mins: 55 euro
Usually a client will require 2-4 sessions depending on their programme.
Nutrition4Living advises a good diet consisting of fresh, untreated whole foods being essential for your health such as:
- Fruits and vegetables: Look for local, fresh and/or organic fruits and vegetables whenever possible,
- Quality animal protein: Consume free range / organic local sources like turkey, chicken and wild fish,
- Quality Vegetable protein: Lentils, mung beans, kidney beans, black beans etc,
- Whole grains: quinoa, brown rice, buckwheat and rye,
- Quality fats and oils: extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, avocado’s,
- Nuts and seeds: Flaxseeds, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, almonds and walnuts.
Research has proven that a diet rich in whole foods helps :
- Lose weight,
- Naturally detoxifies the body,
- Digestion issues such as bloating, wind, heartburn, constipation,
- Increase your energy levels and boost your overall sense of well-being,
- Healthy, glowing skin; shining hair and strong nails.
Exercise regularly and live a holistic lifestyle along with your healthy dietary habits.
Nutrition4Living specialises in: Women’s Health including nutrition for fertility and pre-conception programmes, Weight Loss Programmes, Family Health, Stress and Lifestyle Management and Sports Nutrition.
Group talks can be given to Corporates helping their staff become healthier. Nutrition4Living offers sessions for; local groups, sports clubs etc. Small groups can also be catered for to help with weight loss, detox programmes or designed healthy eating plans.
Nutrition4Living can also carryout Food Intolerance Tests, following up with a comprehensive programme .
Contact Nutrition4Living today – Get Your Life back on track!