Make the batter the night before and keep in the fridge for the morning, or make as a family at weekends.
- 50g buckwheat flour
- 50g plain gluten free flour
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten or Egg replacement (available from health food store)
- 250ml/8 fl oz water or coconut milk
- butter or coconut oil
- Sift flour in to a bowl. Make a well in the centre and add the beaten egg and coconut milk. Mix together with a whisk to rid of any lumps.
- Melt butter /coconut butter into a frying pan.
3.When the pan is hot use a ladle or a jug to pour in enough batter for one pancake. Swirl the mixture around to make an even size pancake.
5. Serve with coconut yoghurt, banana/berries and chopped almonds.